Heating and cooling system at home or in offices is very important during the winter and summer season. Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning provides heating and cooling system to residential and industrial areas. It controls temperature, humidity, air flow, and air filtering. It should be planned according to the climate, age of the building, budget, and architecture.
Types of Heating and Cooling System:
There are various varieties of HVAC which come in different sizes and designs, giving you a comfortable environment and favorable temperature inside the hone, no matter what temperature is outside. Following are its type:
- Heating and Air Conditioning Split System: It has an air conditioner and a furnace with a fan. These components are both in and outside the home. It carries the air through different rooms of the home, and its accessories include air purifiers, cleaners, and humidifiers.
- Zoned System: You can control the valves within the ducts, which enables you to cool or heat different parts of the home according to your requirement. You can easily save money in this way because you can hear or cool various areas at a specific time
- Humidity Control: Humidity control system is now offered in modern technology due to which you could control the humidity level according to your climate needs. At times a comfortable environment could also be achieved by controlling the level of humidity.
- Duct Free Split System: It is also known as ductless mini-split, which is designed to function without ducts.
Repair and Maintenance:
HVAC systems also require care and maintenance regularly, which will give you consistent performance and last a long time. Airstream heating and cooling system maintains the indoor temperature and recycles all the stale air keeping the environment comfortable and clean. It can be taken care of by the following ways:
- Changing the Filters: Filters cleans the air and maintains air quality but at the same time traps all kinds of dust and germs. So they should be cleaned and replaced regularly. Otherwise, they will stop working. It is the most important part of the maintenance.
- Checking of Condensate Drains: The flow of water can be blocked by debris resulting in moisture accumulation within the system so the air conditioner and heat pump should be clog and debris free. The condensate drain can only be cleaned by a professional maintenance technician who will ensure that the system is moisture free.
- Inspecting Exhaust Outlets: Exhaust outlet is built for the escape of all dangerous gases from the environment. It could be really dangerous if the exhaust outlet is clogged. The technicians inspect all the systems and repairs any sort of leak, corrosion, and backdraft during their maintenance run.
- Thermostat Settings Check: The thermostat settings are now programmable on many HVAC systems allowing the owner to control and set it accordingly. A professional technician checks the thermostat performance, making sure the actual temperature and thermostat’s temperature matches.
To keep the heating and cooling system in good shape and prolong its life, do regular inspection, and professional technician should do maintenance.